Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson's strategy for ISIS is: Convert or Die

Phil Robertson on ISIS on Hannity

Phil Robertson, the star of the "Duck Dynasty" reality TV show, says Islamic militants in Syria and Iraq either need some Jesus or need to be killed.

 "In this case, you either have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm just saying either convert them or kill them," Robertson said on the Fox News show "Hannity" on Tuesday night. "One or the other."

Robertson said ISIS is like "street gangs, street thugs on steroids" and said "we're going to have to deal with this group way more harshly than we have up to this point."

 Robertson said his first choice is Jesus.
 "I'd much rather have a Bible study with all of them and show them the error of their ways and point them to Jesus Christ," Robertson said. "However, if it's a gunfight and a gunfight alone, if that's what they're looking for, me personally, I am prepared for either one."

Here is the full interview with Hannity.

No comments:

Post a Comment